You’ve never seen anything like this!
GloCyte is an automated cell counter that delivers accurate and precise total nucleated cell and red blood cell results. Using a novel combination of fluorescence technology, highly specific reagents, and an intelligent counting algorithm, GloCyte can handle all of the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) specimens that enter your laboratory. It provides accurate cell counts at clinically relevant low levels and reduces valuable time spent counting those more difficult specimens.
Count on GloCyte because we know a lot is riding on the results.
If inquiring about the GloCyte from North America, South America, or Canada, please visit our exclusive distributor’s website: Sysmex America, Inc
From everywhere else in the world:
Warning: Use of undefined constant mime_type - assumed 'mime_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/portal/public_html/inc/assets/themes/ai/single-product.php on line 472
Timely results you can count on
- GloCyte puts your mind at ease by calculating TNC and RBC results for you in cells/µL.
- Quick assay procedure generates results with only 30 µL of sample per test.
- No mandatory background checks are required between samples.
Productivity you can count on
- GloCyte uses disposable test cartridges, so there is no carryover between samples and infectious specimens can be processed without worry.
- No more headaches from routine maintenance because GloCyte has no moving parts.
- The proficiency assessment tool confirms new users will obtain results with confidence.
- Test cartridges can be manually marked for keeping track of sample analysis.
- The analyzer’s small footprint makes the most of every inch of valuable lab space.
Simplicity you can count on
- GloCyte is easy to operate with everything you need on one screen.
- When dilution is necessary, software guidance leads you through the quickest way to get to the result.
- Interactive software makes troubleshooting easy.
- Customizable field entries provide consistency with terminology currently used in your laboratory.
Data management you can count on
- Simple search functions make it easy to quickly retrieve results.
- Quality control features include Levey-Jennings charts, password protection, and an audit table. You can also flag aberrant control results and expired materials.
- GloCyte software interfaces with LIS and data is easily exported for statistical analysis.
- Comprehensive patient reports can be printed effortlessly.
Products & Supplies
GloCyte Accessories and Supplies
|GLOCYTE||GloCyte Instrument, Computer, Vacuum Station, Barcode Reader, Sample Preparation Tray, Pipettes, and Startup Kit|
|111010||Test Cartridges (200 pieces)|
|111011||RBC Reagent (3 vials, 1.8 mL each)|
|111012||TNC Reagent (3 vials, 1.8 mL each)|
|111013||Low and High Level Controls (1 vial of each level, 3 mL each)|
|111164||Sample Preparation Tray|
|800097||Pipette Tips (960 pieces)|
|802024||Vacuum Station O-Ring|
|806053||10 µL Fixed Volume Pipette|
|806054||30 µL Fixed Volume Pipette|